Published: 08:15 CEST 20-04-2017 /GlobeNewswire /Source: StrongPoint ASA / : STRONG /ISIN: NO0010098247
Highlights first quarter
- Operating revenue
- MNOK 249.7 (254.2)
- MNOK 10.7 (10.1)
- Cash flow from operational activities
- MNOK - 2.7 (13.6)
- The Board propose an ordinary dividend of NOK 0.50 per share
- Extraordinary dividend of NOK 1.00 per share was paid in January 2017
- Breakthrough for Click & Collect in the Nordic
- In March, StrongPoint signed an agreement with Axfood for delivery of Click & Collect solutions. Axfood is Sweden's second largest grocery company, and have communicated great ambitions for growth within the e-commerce sector. StrongPoint has received the first order of 12 systems.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions (One Liberty Plaza, 165 Broadway, New York, NY 10006. Tel: +1 212 401 8700. www.nasdaqomx.com) on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients. Source: StrongPoint ASA, Slynga 10, Rælingen 2005, NORGE
If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these e-mails click here.