Published: 19:21 CEST 20-04-2017 /GlobeNewswire /Source: Hermès International / : RMS /ISIN: FR0000052292
Paris, 20 April 2017
AVAILABILITY OF THE 2016 REGISTRATION DOCUMENT
INCLUDING THE ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT
Hermès International filed its 2016 registration document with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers on 19 April 2017.
It is available for viewing and download on the company's website:
The Registration Document comprises:
- The annual activity report
- The company and consolidated financial statements for 2016
- The report from the Chairman of the Supervisory Board on the corporate governance principles implemented by the company, and on the members of the Board and the application of the principles of gender-balanced representation within it, the preparation and organisation of the Supervisory Board's work and the internal control and risk management procedures implemented by the company
- A description of the share buyback programme prepared pursuant to Article 241-2 of the General Regulation of the Autorité des marchés financiers
- The report from the Supervisory Board
- The reports from the Statutory Auditors on the 2016 company accounts and the consolidated accounts, on regulated agreements and commitments and on the report from the Chairman of the Supervisory Board and certain extraordinary resolutions
- Legal information relative to statutory auditor fees in 2016
- The explanatory statement and text of the draft resolutions submitted to the General Meeting of Shareholders convened for 6 June 2017
In accordance with the provisions of Article 222-3 of the General Regulation of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers, the registration document includes the 2016 Annual Financial Report.
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions (One Liberty Plaza, 165 Broadway, New York, NY 10006. Tel: +1 212 401 8700. www.nasdaqomx.com) on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients. Source: Hermès International, 24 rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, Paris 75008, France
If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these e-mails click here.